EasyUsability.com gives you detailed insights from customers in your target market
Is your website under-performing? Are potential customers leaving without buying your product, signing up for your service, or engaging with website? Are the results you expected from your website disappointing? Do you want to know why? Would you like to regain control, and dramatically improve your effectiveness?
Stop wondering and start improving
EasyUsability.com makes getting extremely detailed and insightful feedback on your website simple, quick, and incredibly cost effective. It is as simple as filling out an easy form, is only $15 per tester, and you usually get results within 48 hours.
For example, here are the results from a qualified tester we found for a Carpal Tunnel Pain Relief site. This is just one of the five testers we found, but shows a good example of the type of detailed, insightful feedback we can get for your site.
Tester Qualification Answers
- Please describe your pain symptoms
- “Wrist pain and hand pain as well as intermittent numbness in fingers and hands.”
- Have you searched on any search engines (Google, Yahoo, etc.) to research your pain, or to find relief? If so, what terms did you use in your search (ex. “carpal tunnel pain relief”, “hand pain caused by typing”)?
- “I’ve searched for joint pain, neuralgia, and fibromyalgia.”
- What have you done so far to relieve your symptoms? Pain killers? Physical therapy? Surgery?
- “I’ve used pain killers and a hand/wrist brace.”
Website Usability Test Answers
- Is the purpose of the site clear? What would you say the purpose is?
- “Yes, the purpose of the site is clear. It is to sell a product that teaches how to do trigger point massage to relieve pain.”
- Did you find anything confusing about the site?
- “The site was not confusing. I found it well designed.”
- What like or dislike about the site?
- “I liked how the site was organized but thought it was not well-edited/ proofread. I found a number of spelling and usage errors (e.g. “Instructonal”, “a piece” instead of “each”, relief was misspelled on the Self-Treat… page).”
- What would you improve about the site?
- “Better proofreading! I also would list the doctors qualifications more completely… maybe list number of years they have been practicing or where they went to med school. I’m wary of doctors who write books but may not actually be practicing physicians.”
- Would you buy the product?
- “No. The bundle is expensive and the sloppiness on the website makes me question the quality of the product being offered.”
As you can see from that example, EasyUsability.com can find website usability testers from very specific target markets, and deliver very insightful, valuable insights. For $15 a tester, this investment could be the best money you spend on your website all year. We are such believers in our system, that we’ll even give you your first test for free.
Ready to get started? Create a test now.
Want to learn more? Click here to see how our system works.
Click here to return to the homepage.